Friday 15 February 2013

CG scrap challenge #2

Hi all, it has been a long long time I have had to take a break from scrapping for personal reasons but I am slowly getting back into it. I have only the one layout to share with you and it is my entry for this months CG Scap Challenge as part of the DT. Thankfully they were happy with me having a break and are a lovely group of ladies who work very hard to set up the monthly challenges with lovely prizes so please have a go at joining in :)

The challenge this month is to scrap anything as long as it has some blue in it, the only rules are it has to be a scrap project, it has to include at least 1 photo and for this challenge it has to include something blue. My layout only has a little blue in it but after so long away I struggled to find inspiration until I openened one of my kits and found this fabulous sequin waste which makes a great "background paper" adding lots of texture and bling :)


Here is the entire layout once again featuring my daughter showing off :)


The kit contained fabric and I used some to cover some self cover buttons I have (you can find them at any good fabric shop)


Finally I just had to use this frame it suits the photos so perfectly :) They are from Prima and come in a pack of 12 with various little sayings and I am in love with them ;


So anyhow there is my return, hopefully I still have some readers left and please do pop by the CG Scrapbook blog to see the other DT projects, Michelle x

2 comments: