Saturday 24 March 2012

Purple Pumpkin day :)

Today has been a Purple Pumpkin day at my house :) I wanted to use some more of their gorgeous embellishments on my projects instead of hoarding them and found something for each planned project :) The third thing I made was the LO for the MME challenge in my other post this is the first a little mini book for a friend who is expecting soon;


The book contains 12 envelopes which are stick together to form 12 pockets and concertina style pages;


There is a card tag in each envelope and an envelope for each month so that my friend can record events and weight each month and the envelope is a large enough size that photo's can be stored inside also.

My second project was an altered frame for my daughter;


I used Echo Park This and That Graceful papers, stickers and chipboard and purple pumkin embellishments to make this. I love this gorgeous flower;


and you can just see the doily peeping out here and the lovely felt and lace flower at the bottom;


So I have made a (small) dent in my PP bag of yumminess and had a fun day creating , thanks for popping by as always I am very grateful for your visits and comments x

No comments:

Post a Comment