Monday 16 April 2012

Joel vs Food

As you may have guessed my kids like to watch Man vs Food I think the portion sizes just fascinate and amaze them lol as there is nothing like that in the UK as far as I am aware. This is the second of my LO's from the weekend with a pic of my eldest boy Joel on Kari's 3rd birthday in 2007 with his first ever adult sized desert!;


I followed the criteria for The STudio Challenge Blog's 1st April challenge. Instead of a sketch this month they wanted us to use at least 3 items from a selection of 6;

Kraft
Washi tape
Die cuts
A Star
Twine
Ink

I used all 6 although there was some doubling (and tripling) up. I used some diecut Kraft chippies which I inked and painted one of which was a star. I used Ink to stamp some banners onto which I wrote my title. I made a banner using baker's twine and I got my first ever washi tape which I am now in love with! When I bought it I thought it was black with white spots as that is how it looks on the roll but the spots are actually clear so colours show through which I love.
Here are some close up's of the different elements;





Thanks for popping by and for continuing to comment on my creations it means a great deal to me xxx

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout with so much detail. Did he manage to eat the whole desert? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take Michelle and I love that photo....I have one of mine a bit like that...I will have to dig it out :)

    ReplyDelete