Monday 16 April 2012

Patchwork fun :)

I have had such a lovely scrapping weekend on Saturday I had my monthly crop which was fab and I got 3 layouts done. Yesterday I went with my Mum and Aunt to the scrapping and stamping show at Alexander Palace and got some new stash :)

This is the first of the three layouts I did over the weekend;


I used the current LilyBee sketch for their April challenge;
and I followed the requirements for the SJ Papercrafts challenge which was 1,2,3 with the extra to use 3 of something by doing a LO of my second boy's 1st Birthday and using 3 photo's of the present unwrapping session. Here are a couple of close ups of the different sections;



I used LilyBee Double Dutch 6x6 papers, stickers, and an index card to make the LO with Kraft card and a bit of doodling to make the "stitching". I was also very happy to see that I was one of the top 3 for last months SJ Papercrafts challenge and am very grateful to them for choosing me and very proud to have my top 3 badge to display on my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Michelle, the patchwork effect is brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty, I love how you've balanced the page. The photos are so cute too! Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts!

    ReplyDelete