Saturday 19 May 2012

Craftymess christmas in May

Well let's face it the weather certainly is more like our gloomy December's than May lol. This fortnight at Craftymess our challenge set by the lovely Shirley-Anne is to make a Christmas (card) in non-traditional colours. I don't generally make many cards so I scrapped and here is my layout;


I used My Mind's Eye wonderful 12 days of christmas range which uses pink, bright red, lime green, white, aqua and a touch of pine green instead of the more traditional deep red, dark green, cream and gold. 
The page shows my eldest in his first nativity aged 3 (he is in the orange) and even though the photo is terrible (the hall was not condusive to good photography and all but this one pic came out very dark) I wanted to record the memory of my little shepherd :)
Thanks for popping by please do have a go at the challenge x

6 comments:

  1. OMG Christmas in May! I don't want to think about it! LOL A super page, Michelle.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great page, I've recently been scrapping some Christmas photos but I haven't used Christmas paper...yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page beautiful colours.... Just beautiful!
    Love Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle
    Great page layout .Perfect colour combinations , love that top banner and the Christmas tree journal tag at bottom .
    hugs Shirley-Anne .DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Idea for the Non trad Christmas theme. Love the layout and the colours
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, the non tradional colours are a great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete