Wednesday 9 May 2012

Oh boy!

I was all about favourite photo's this weekend. As you may have noticed my scrapping has died off a little of late as I have had so much going on and it has effected my "mojo" so this weekend at the crop I concentrated on using some photo's that I truly loved.
As luck would have it this month's SJ Papercrafts challenge is to use a favourite and so this third layout is perfect for their challenge. The picture shows my littlest guy Alex when he was a couple of months old, none of my monkeys have had dummies but we had muslin cloths for the inevitable milky sick ups and Alex took to keeping hold of one and chewing on it (a clean one I may add lol). The photo shows Alex impatiently chomping down on his cloth as my hubby grabbed it and the cloth was in the mouth hubbies thumb an all :)


Papers, chipboard and stickers are from Echo Park This & That Charming, ribbon and trims from my stash and the button, heart and hessian flower from Purple Pumpkin;


I added a bit of stitching using the WRMK stitching tool and some twine from MME;


Thanks for dropping by and please go have a look at the challenge too :)

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo of Alex and a really gorgeous LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, soooo cute. What a gorgeous photo and you scrapped it beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and I love that heart so much!! Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts Challenge! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute layout, I love how you've layered the title on top of the bunting too. Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete