Wednesday 23 February 2011

Inspiration station :)

Sunday's card making session had me itching to scrap again so I decided I should stop hesitating to scrap photo's that I truly loved in fear of not doing them justice. These photo's of my daughter are a prime example I ordered extra's especially to scrap them and then they have sat in a drawer for over 3 years while I dilly dallied trying to decide what to do with them. I can be so indecisive that instead of enjoying these photo's they have been ignored. I started sunday evening choosing the embellishments I would use and then the past few days I have cut out shapes decorated them and set out the design. Today I finally put it all together and am loving the finished result.
It is a lot busier than my usual style more reminiscent of my earlier pages but sometimes we have to step back a few paces because my more minimal style nowadays would not have worked with these pictures in my opinion. I have to say my husband disagreed with the angel wings but I love them lol! Proof she can at least look angelic!






2 comments:

  1. Awww those are lovely pages and I think the angel wings are just right on these pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those photos deserved scrapping and you've really done them justice. And those angel wings go perfectly with the cheeky grin ;-)

    ReplyDelete