Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday crafting

It was Alex's birthday today he turned two and I have some fantastic photo's of him I have to get printed off so I can scrap them lol. I did manage to carry on with my planned sunday crafting session it was just a little later in the day.

As planned I did a page of Alex the photo is relatively old he was only around 4 months old when this was taken but our camera has been unreliable and all my pictures are being taken on my phone so I don't have any more recent ones yet;


A fair few years ago I did this page;

At the time we had finished our family three kids were plenty enough thank you very much but the world had a different plan and Alex made us a six pack :) So I have done an updated rub a dub dub to include the youngest monkey;





2 comments:

  1. More lovely LOs - it would be grest to ahve the two bathtime ones in an album next to each other, they make a great record of the growing, changing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I plan on doing Jackie thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete