Saturday 26 February 2011

Kari pages

So I thought I would search out my pictures of my older pages and share them with you. At the moment I only have pictures of my 12 by 12 pages as this is the size I do the most. I will have to take pictures of the 6 by 6 I have done as well although a lot of pages have been completed as gifts and unless I find some pictures on a disc I am out of luck with them!

I am starting with Kari's album (the kids each have their own 12 by 12 album) as hers has the most pages and I have already posted her latest double layout.

This was a very early layout using Basic Grey papers;


This page Kari designed herself and I helped her complete it;


These pictures are from my Aunts wedding I couldn't resist them and the Basic Grey paper reminded me of the patterns you see in bubbles;


No comments:

Post a Comment