Tuesday 18 October 2011

Another mini

I enjoyed doing our family mini so much that when I got the fab Creative Craft World kit I knew I had the perfect photo's from Alex's first Halloween and that there were so many I wanted to make a mini book rather than a layout so that I could include them all. I added a couple of bits from my Echo Park Apocathery pack to increase the variety but most of the mini is made from the CCW October kit with Girls Paperie papers and stickers.
I made the book using one 12x12 sheet of cardstock and some folding. Initially I made one which was 4x4 in size with 18 pages but the size was too small for some of the photos so that is saved for a future book and I made a second one at 6x6 sixe with 8 pages. The first photo on the cover is a little dark but it was the only one outside I just wish our fab decorations the kids helped me with showed up better and I had to include it purely for Alex's mega strop being recorded lol.





5 comments:

  1. Wow its gorgeous :) Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and the pictures are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini album ,i'm now a follower of your lovely blog
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Have to say that the first photo had me giggling... Hubby is wondering what I'm doing here laughing at the computer at 4am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its gorjuss hun, such a great project xx

    ReplyDelete