Monday 10 October 2011

October challenges



I completed some layouts this weekend for the first two weekly October challenges on UKScrappers. The first one is for week 1 set by Suze who asked we use 3 lots of 3 things (I have used photo's, paper hats and report cards) Blue but not pink and a household item (paperclip)


The week 2 challenge was set by me :) and this is what I decided on;

This week is my mum's birthday and so I would like your LO to be about a mum whether that is yourself, your mum, or another friend or loved one's journey as a mum - 10 points.

I love to see lots of details on a LO so I would like you to include at least 3 different shapes on your LO. Your photo/s can count as one shape but the others have to be from your embellishments or pp's - 10 points.

As mums are true diamonds lets see some sparkle on your pages - 5 points

Finally I would like to hear the story behind your LO so please include some journalling - 5 points

First LO is of my mum
The second is about me the journalling is on the back but I forgot to add some bling lol. I did however get to use my Purple pumpkin buttons :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow... I love these - but especially the layout of your mum! What a smile!
    Or do I like the one of you best? Love the crochet detail... fantastic!
    Or... could be the kids layout I like best of all... fantastic interpretation of the ask - and I love the looks on their faces... by the look of that cute cheeky grin, Kari takes after her nanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages I especially love the page of your Mum, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete