Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday crafting week 4

Today is Phil and my twelfth wedding anniversary, to celebrate I wanted to do a page on each of us and I also had the house challenge in UKS to do which I had already planned out.

First up my page; Looking back over the past 12 years it is amazing how my life has changed and so I did a now and then type page using Basic Grey papers, various flowers, pearl brads, felt fusion and Basic Grey lettering'


I am very proud to be an army wife and am extremely proud of my brave hubby. The first picture here shows him on one of the practises for the Trooping the Colour. They actually do the full troop twice before everyone see's it on TV. Phil (being the tallest) is always in the back row at the end so you can see him very well lol. The second photo was while he was on peacekeeping duties in Kosovo.


and finally the UKS House Challenge. This month the challenge was to follow a sketch and using a monochrome palate. I used a pale blue palate which doesn't seem to have come out too well in the photo the colours are a little more vibrant irl.


3 comments:

  1. All fab pages. The first two are special but my favourite is the third, it's really come together well. I haven't been brave enough to try the house challenge this month, so extra kudos to you for doing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning pages. How lovely to know more about you and your family ... Happy anniversary for today.

    ReplyDelete