Thursday 24 March 2011

UKS weekly challenge

So the weekly challenge this week was set by Jo and was a really great one :) The criteria were;
Use 2 photos
Use bunting
Use a stamped image
Use scraps no new PP

I decided to use these photo's of DS#2 Dylan at Legoland winning his race in the "Lego" cars. I used a couple of floral stamps with different portions coloured using my Marvy Le Plume pens to make a little PP of my own the idea of it was that it was fireworks being set off to celebrate his win. I made the bunting using a cut off section of PP from the superhero father's day card I made last year for DH and I used another scrap piece of paper about Boys love the quote "Boy noun a noise with dirt on it" rofl The letters and stars were all cut when I first got my Cuttlebug and Cricut 3 years ago and I was playing with them and they have been sat in a folder ever since lol. I made a checquered flag using a black and white paper scrap and a paperclip. The stars paper was the only one that wasn't a scrap but it was only a 6 by 6 piece and I wanted something to mat the other picture and none of my scraps were big enough.

TFL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment