Sunday 28 August 2011

My home



The fourth weekly challenge in August was set by one of my lovely teamies Jules and I got mine done a little early so that she could use it as a sample page and then forgot to upload it here lol. The challenge was to scrap about house or home, use your favourite colours, use a list and have three of something.
This was a bit tricky for me as we move so often being a forces family I don't really have any photos about any of the houses and no real desire to scrap about any of them either. I decided to go a bit outside the box and thought of home is where the heart is and for me that is the kids. The houses change as often as yearly and Phil is often away for moneths at a time but the kids are my one constant and so home is where they are. My favourite colour is red and I love bright and bold colours, and I included a list of what I love about the kids and three birds and three hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment