Sunday 14 August 2011

Saturday Workshop pt2

So here is the second layout I completed at the workshop yesterday, I posted them seperately as this is my LO for this months' Scrapology challenge. The photo is of my beloved Nan who we lost in 2004 unfortunately this Monday just gone we lost my Gramps as well, I had a photo of me with both Nan and Gramps at my wedding and some other photo's of Gramps but I wasn't up to scrapping them yesterday. I decided to use this photo as it was as close as I was able to get to remembering my Gramps without crying.
I used Crate Paper Potrait and lace ribbon and some bling from my stash;


4 comments:

  1. It's a really beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and a wonderful photograph.
    Thanks for taking part in this months challenge :)
    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous layout, and a lovely photo too! Thanks for taking part in our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page Michelle and such a wonderful, special photo. So sorry to hear about your Gramps (((hugs))). Thank you for joining in with us at Scrapology.xxx

    ReplyDelete