Sunday 11 December 2011

Art Journal cover

With my birthday money (thank you Nan and Grandad and FIL and step-MIL :D) I bought a book to use as an Art Journal and some new goodies specifically for it. Yesterday evening I made my cover, I am not sure it is exactly how I wanted it but I am looking on this as more of a learning experience that expecting it to look wonderful like the ones you see in blogland right away.

I am going to continue my little chipboard journal with the aim of having that as a handbag book so I can jot down things that happen whilst I am out and about. I have now gesso-ed my first page of this journal and am waiting for it to dry before I go attack it with paints rofl.

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh I'm so impressed, I'd love to art journal, so I'll be keeping an eye on what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal cover looks really great, I love all the different elements you have used :)

    ReplyDelete