Saturday 24 December 2011

more Christmas cards

It was such a mistake to post about a Christmas card I made for my secret santa on facebook as now parentals expect cards! Aghhhh did they not get the memo the past 5 years or so that I do not do christmas cards? It is the one area of christmas I am proper grinchy about I have so much to do with all the present buying, wrapping, cooking, and shopping that I don't have the time or patience to make or write cards that will get thrown away by the new year. Anyhow I made a card for my parents and the MIL and that is it no more and while I was making them I would make them with leaves for the Scrapology challenge. I made one in red and green and one in blues;

The background is all sparkly courtesy of Perfect Pearls mists but doesn't show on the picture *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, are you going to show us the other one? Thanks for joining the challenge.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the Caron Vinsen image!
    Thankis for joining in :)
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete