Sunday 11 December 2011

Best of friends.

Best of friends, that is certainly apt for my second child Dylan and my brother Marc. All 4 of the kids love their "Uncle MarMar" but Dylan is a little shadow when Marc is around. I had these photo's from Christmas 2004 when Dylan was a little over 2 yrs old with Marc and as there was a fair amount of background in the photo's they needed cutting down.

I used the MME sketch for the latest challenge;

as I already knew I wanted to use the gorgeous Lost and Found II papers and stickers I had;
I flipped the sketch and moved the title across to beneath the other strips so that the lovely word box wasn't covered on the paper. I sprayed the card with some Copper perfect pearls mist and added some brads a cute little purple pumkin button and two colours of MME twine twisted together. The two narrow strips are from the bottom cut off sections of the papers they are too cute to waste in the bin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment