Friday 6 January 2012

Let's play tag!

I spent a while yesterday cutting out masks using my cricut. After making the guitar mask I thought it would be good to make a few more so now I have several different masks and can get more out of my mists :)
Of course once made I had to try one out :) so I used the chicken wire one with some green mist and a Tando creative one with yellow paint for some different texture. I followed a recent October Afternoon sketch and used the Lily Bee prize I won recently for their sketch challenge. I added a bit of Purple Pumkin loveliness a MME banner and some doodling;


Purple Pumpkin cluster;


Little cutesy Hedgehog;


Title bunting;

Thanks for popping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO! really lovely...love the Purple Pumpkin embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really lovely hun, loves it xx

    ReplyDelete