Saturday 21 January 2012

Our family of 6

I was happy to see My Minds Eye have continued doing their challenges this year and although the sketch was scary (eek circles!) I had to have a go;


I used Lost and Found II breeze papers and embellishments with just a little extra in the form of a bloomer added into the mix. I again cut a little slot in the paper to slide the photo through as I love the look of the paper going over the photo. The challenge was to scrap about something New so I chose this photo of us as a family of 6 just a day after Alex was born, I rotated the sketch and moved a couple of bits around to suit my layout but I think you can still see the sketch in the layout.

A couple of little close-ups for you of the embellies and the photo;



4 comments:

  1. It's really lovely, and what a great memory to scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the background paper and the pom poms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorjuss hun, lvoe the pom poms lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! And I just adore the papers you used, they are totally lush!
    warmest wishes Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete