Monday 9 January 2012

A Secret Place and catch up

Yesterday I sat down to play a bit more with my art journalling. I had already pre-geeso-ed 2 pages and so I painted one with some watercolours and the other with spray mists.
On the watercolour page I added some hand drawn not too circular circles lol and then some distress inks using a sequin waste mask. I printed one of my favourite digi stamps and coloured it with distress inks and then added it and my journalling to the page;


I am entering this Art Journal page into the January Truly Madly Crafty Anything goes challenge :)


The misted page is just waiting for me to added the journalling :)

As for the catch up here are the projects I have done in the past few weeks that I was unable to share before now. First 2 pages I did for my UKS weekly challenge, I asked everyone to use old stash, circles and doodling;



Then I made this brag board for my parents for christmas;

I made 2 sets of candles one set for my parents and one for my MIL;


and finally a calendar for my MIL with acetate pockets so she can change the photos each month (or week or whenever lol);


1 comment: