Wednesday 13 July 2011

Inspired by blogs

I follow quite a few blogs. I am planning on cutting down a little on which ones I follow as I have found some of the Cricut blogs are not really relevant unless you have every cart under the sun! The blogs I find most inspiring at the moment are Sheleen's, Anita's, and Rachel's. I decided using the beautiful work of these three ladies as inspiration I would try and do a very pretty pretty page and this is what I came up with;



I used Websters Pages lullaby lane pp's which I cut up into lots of little sections starting by removing the central panel of the diecut paper to make a frame. In some area's there are 6 layers of pp's and it is dimensional irl. I think I have made it a little too busy but I still like what I have done and am very pleased to have done something so different for me. The only additions to the pp's are the crystal swirl, journalling ticket, thickers for the title and a little stickles on the fairies wings.
The journalling records how I was 18 weeks pregnant with our eldest in this photo (I am holding my cousin's son not one of mine) and had been feeling the first fluttery kicks for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment