Thursday 7 July 2011

Been AWOL

Sorry I have not been around just needed a break from the computer so that included blogger. I have also been having some time off crafting I did this LO at the weekend for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers for last week;


and then today I spent a little time in the afternoon doing two LO's one for the House Challenge here;


and one for the Scrapfactor playalong week 12;


Yesterday I completed my latest Circle Journal entry which I am not too sure about but it is done now so hopefully the owner will like it. The CJ theme was favourite books and as my favourite - The Lord of the Rings- had already been done I chose Harry Potter;


Thanks for popping by hopefully I will be my normal chatty self again soon have a good evening x

No comments:

Post a Comment