Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunday crafting

So I am gradually getting back to normal crafting wise after the mammoth task to do Dad's book and then being ill and not doing much crafting. I have scrapped some photo's today that I love and have been wanting to do for a while.

This first LO details how lots of trampoline bouncing = static electric mad hair do!


This photo was taken of Phil and I a few days after we met on holiday in Ibiza in 1998 it still amazes to me that he has managed to put up with me for so long lol. The LO is made from the monthly kit from Creative craft world which is so beautiful this month. I also used this kit for the updated Grown LO a couple of days ago.


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are not dreading the start of the working week tomorrow too much :) thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

  1. Assess what a lovely photo. Both layouts are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs... So so love the static shock! *lol* I have one similar of my granddaughter... but not quite as 'shocking' :)

    ReplyDelete