Friday 24 June 2011

Scrap factor

They are running the Scrapfactor competition on UKS and for those of us not competing there is a play along gallery where we can have a go at the weeks challenges. The challenge for week 11 (next week I am a little ahead of myself lol) was to take the photo's or simialr ones from an early LO and "re-do" the LO how you would make it now. I chose my 2nd ever LO which was about how quickly my kids grow and used similar photo's, the same theme and the same title but as you can see the end results are very different. The first one is the original and the second my re-do;



2 comments:

  1. I really like them both... definitely can't choose a favourite between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now your just showing off .... Step away from the craft desk lol. Oohhh these are lovely

    ReplyDelete