Friday 27 May 2011

Birthday cards

I am not very good with cards I go into the task with these great intentions of making beautiful cards like I see my friend Vix making but then I lose focus and patience. To be honest I would rather be scrapping and although I love to colour the stamped images I have no desire to really go all out on the rest of the card. With that in mind here are 4 of the 5 cards I made last night for my DD's birthday tomorrow. I can only show you 4 as I made an envelope for the 5th and put it in and sealed it before remembering about pics lol. I have to make so many as each of her 3 brothers have to give her a seperate card then she needs one from Phil and I and one from the pets (I know I am daft)

Pink Lightning by the wonderful Jasmine Beckett Griffith


All I want for christmas a freebie from the talented and beautiful Selina Fenech coloured as a birthday girl rather than a christmas one

Skulls and stars again by Jasmine Beckett Griffith


Noon and Moon swing from Crafts and me in their digi section


2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet!
    The reason I stopped making cards and went on to scrapbooking is that I loathed to give away all my hard work *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know, I had to go back and read what you had said at the start! ... are you MAD??? Not very good at cards! Well I'm sorry, but your WRONG lol. They're lovely, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete