Wednesday 25 May 2011

Feeding the swans

Morning blogland it appears as though whatever issues were plaguing blogger yesterday have been resolved (at least for now). I did two LO's last night one of each of my older boys but I am doing two seperate posts as they are both for challenges and I want to make it easy for them to be found :)

The first one is for one of April's scrap map challenges at Creative Craft World I love this blog it is so full of inspiration and challenges and having recently subscribed to their kits I am anxiously looking forward to receiving my first one :) I used some pictures of myself, my dad and my eldest Joel feeding the swans on the River Thames at Windsor. I was 9 months pregnant in these pictures only a week away from my due date but Dylan kept us all waiting being 2 weeks late!
Joel used to love going down the river and feeding the birds and we used to go most weeks until we moved from Windsor. He used to feed the ducks by hand but was a bit nervous of doing the same with the massive swans (well to him they were) though he was happy to watch us feed them. The doodling in the corners of the blue card are white feathers which look much nicer irl than in the picture :)




2 comments:

  1. You're on a roll .. this is such a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab page! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete