Thursday 12 May 2011

First foray's into the digital world.

I have been stuck the past week or so with a complete Mr Whingey Pants! As such I have been increasingly stressed but with no chance of getting near my craft stuff so I decided to have a look into Digi Scrapping which I could do on my lappy while sat with the monkey.
I have Photoshop elements (PSE 7) on my PC it came pre-loaded but I don't think it is a scrap friendly version at least I cannot for the life of me figure it out so I downloaded some free software from Daisy Trail and some of the freebie digi sets from SHabby Princess and Dawn Inksip to get me started.
I am still unsure about it to be honest I prefer getting messy and having different dimensions and textures and I find the Digi version very hard to get the hang of. I have 2 LO's I have done here the first one was a total omg what am I doing one and the second is a little better but still not what I would want it to be. So I think I will be sticking to paper seeing as these took nearly as long and just don't work imo (so much for me thinking digi scrapping was easier than paper lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment