Monday 9 May 2011

More sunday crafting

Kari and I had a drive up to our local TKMaxx and found lots of We R Memory Keepers goodies on sale. I bought some kits that were down to £2 each and each had 10 papers (some double sided, some diecut) a sticker sheet and an extra (one had brads, 2 had ribbons, one had stamps and one had a second sticker sheet). I think for the grand total of £10 I got a huge amount of stash :) Kari bought herself a page kit, I did warn her it was already all stuck down but she got it anyhow for £1. She chose her pics added some journalling and flowers and here it is! I have to say her journalling needs work she has written this is her being "modest" I can't say I agree lol but doesn't she look pleased?


While Kari did her page kit I scrapped another photo from our park trip a few weeks back. I had cut these bits using Cindy Loo when I first got it and so wanted to use them. The cut out at the top is meant to be a cupcake paper but with the ends cut off I think it looks fab on a page :) The card is actually red but it was so sunny yesterday it came out pink in the photo

After doing that LO yesterday Dylan had his best friend- Sadie- come round so I had to tidy my stash away and run around with kids :) We had a lot of fun they had a go at one of their Wii games until Phil commandeered the TV for football then they ran riot around the garden and the house with the Nerf guns. I had bought some pizza bases and cut up a load of different veggies and bits so they could make their own pizza's which they loved doing and after Pizza, Salad and Ice-cream after it was time for Sadie to go home. She didn't want to go and it took about 15 minutes after her Dad turned up to get her down from the bedrooms lol.
Once the kids were all bathed and sent to bed I went and did my current CJ. This one was about pets and as I had lots to say I made hidden journalling cards so that I had room for the photo's lol. Of course I managed to write on one of the cards upside down so that will give the Journal's owner a giggle I am sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment