Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas bunting

I received my wonderful Christmas grab box from Handmade Hannah yesterday and couldn't wait to get started on my bunting that had been the plan for it. I cut everything out and stuck and glittered everything last night and then strung it all together today. The box came with these lovely Teresa Collins papers, Kraft card and stickles I cut the Kraft and pp's into heraldic shield shapes with the kraft being a 1/2" wider and longer. I also cut little border's from the pp for the top of the "shields". I added a sheet of dark green card which I used for the letters, holly, and wreaths and some liquid pearls for the borders. Each letter was glittered with stickles and the wreaths had a little black diamond stickles added for definition and finally I coloured some white pearls red to add to my holly ends.

6 comments: