Sunday 13 November 2011

November sketch challenge at Purple Pumpkin

I loved this month's sketch as I knew exactly the photo's I wanted to use;


I had these great pics of Alex riding on Joel's back playing horsey just like my little brother used to do with me. I was planning on using the lovely horse button with these pics and added two of the hearts I received in my little kit I received as a thank you for applying for the PP design team.
I was creases up laughing whilst taking these pics as whenever Joel stopped still and tried to get Alex to get down ALex would yell "Giddy up Horsey, YEEHAW!". Eventually Phil had to take Alex off as he wouldn't get down but when Kari offered to take over Horsey duties she got a firm NO!


4 comments:

  1. Great layout must give this one a try if thats ok,Thanks for the info on linking things,i very much appreciate it x
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love that button, and it's just perfect for your layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us a PP! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that button...i like how the journaling is coming out of the mouth...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. That button is so damn cute! thanks for plauing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx

    ReplyDelete