Wednesday 30 November 2011

First Hybrid page

I love Websters Pages you may have guessed that lol. Whilst browsing around their website the other day I discovered they had some free digi frames to match their new collections and so I downloaded a few. I used the frames with a photo and printed out the whole thing frame and photo on photo paper to use with the paper collection.
This is my first proper Hybrid (I have used digi stamps a couple of times) and shows me aged 2 with my new telephone toy;


I was on a little roll last night DH was out with work and I got this page done using the gorgeous Gottacraft Kit featuring Lily Bee Memorandum papers and stickers (I love this line). The page shows our eldest finally getting how to tie laces this summer. He has Aspergers and the dexterity required was something he really struggled with and it was such a small but important acheivement for him;

Finally I am trying to get some LO's done of our second son Dylan who has the least pages done about him so far :( This page shows the presents he got for his birthday this year first wrapped and then unwrapped and I am going to do another page with all the blurred photo's where he was ripping paper with gusto lol. I used MME Lime Twist FLy and Kite papers;


2 comments:

  1. ooh, love your coloured windmill, may have to scraplift this, and the banners at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both pages and the layouts are great
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete