Saturday 26 November 2011

Grow

The first sketch this month at Stuck Sketches was this one;


I started off with my page looking like the sketch but then it drifted off on a slight tangent as always. I used my CCW November kit featuring papers and embellishments from Fancy Pants' Summer's End line the only thing not from the kit was the title as the one in the kit was dark brown so I used these old alphabet stickers from American Crafts that I have had for years.


The pictures show my eldest Joel this year (green jumper) just as he started Secondary school and in 2006 (purple jumper) at the end of year 1. It amazes me that he has changed so much and yet in other ways he hasn't changed at all. Thanks for popping by again enjoy your weekend xxx

2 comments:

  1. Its a gorjuss creation, I love looking at peoples scrapbooks, but I just cant make one xx lovely cheeky blog, love monkeys xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page, such a great way to preserve memories and follow the passage of time

    ReplyDelete