Sunday 13 November 2011

This charming boy

Our little man has had some adorable moments like all of the kids but seeing as I am more into my scrapping since he has been born we tend to capture more of these moments on film. I loved this set of photo's of him with my santa hat during his first christmas in 2009, he loved wearing the hat and looked gorgeous but the funniest part was when he tried taking it off by pulling it down over his face!
This is my entry for the lovely My Mind's Eye challenge this month why don't you pop over and have a go it is a fab sketch and you could win 3 entire MME collections!


1 comment:

  1. Great use of placing the photographs... that one of him pulling the hat over his face is so adorable!!! Beautiful layout... it has a lovely winter feel to it, without being feminine or fussy.

    ReplyDelete