Sunday 20 November 2011

First Domino mini mini mini

I made my first set of decorated dominoes into a mini mini mini last weekend but forgot to get pics. I made it for a friend so I asked her to get pics for me and here it is;


I found that the archival ink that the tutorial called for smeared and rubbed off even after leaving overnight and so I restamped with Stayzon which worked perfectly. I coloured the inside pages with Distress Ink Antique Linen and then used distress inks and Tim Holtz stamps to stamp inspirational quotes and butterflies inside the book on one side. The other side is title My dreams for 2012 and is for my friend to jot down what she wants in the coming year.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic project love everything about this
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete