Friday 25 November 2011

How you doing?

Anyone who is in the slightest bit familiar with the comedy series Friends will recognise the title of the post and LO as Joey's greeting to any attractive female that came his way (I can hear you doing it in the American/Italian accent you know lol). With this LO I followed the 15th Nov Stuck Sketches sketch here and followed the criteria for this weeks challenge on UKScrappers as well.
I again used my glue lids to stamp circles on my background as I love the way it looks and this time I used Worn Lipstick, Broken China and Black soot distress inks to do them in.
The entire LO was made from my Gottacraft kit (the twine was in a previous month's kit) apart from the chipboard arrow which was one of the earliest things I got and the camera which is another gorgeous Digi from SJ's Little Musings shop. I love the Lily Bee Memorandum papers and stickers and it is great to be able to make the letters go around the "bubbles" as they are small enough to make circular.


Thanks for popping by hope you are having a lovely Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment