Thursday 14 April 2011

Busy busy bee

I have a fair few birthdays this month and last night I finished birthday cards for my 6 yr old god daughter and my best friend. Here is my god daughter's card it is a stamp from Crafts and Me by the talented artist Jasmine Beckett Griffith. I love her artwork and am so happy she has stamps of some of her work this one is called Pink Lightning.
I cannot show you my best friend's card yet as she may visit here ;)


After I had made the cards last night I stamped another of JBG's stamps this time Skulls and Stars and coloured it. I made the card up this afternoon for the daughter of a close friend who is turning 11 and getting a little goth :)


After completing the card I got my wedding album out I managed two LO's but lost my way with it I am not sure if I like these or not atm :(



I decided to play with my Gottacraft kit a bit more to recharge my crafty mojo and I love this page showing how cute my eldest looked (and still does) when he shrugs his shoulders when he smiles :)


I love the March Gottacraft kit and am just waiting on the April one to play with now (no pressure Sandra :p) but I can still get at least another 5 or 6 LO's from the one I have yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment