Tuesday 19 April 2011

More crafty kids

Yesterday I did some scrapping with Dylan as he hadn't done any on Sunday. He was very organised choosing his papers and embellies and laying them all out befoe any glue or tape came into play. He did it all himself and is rather pleased with him self here is his page;


After he was done Dylan took his page out to the garden to show the other kids and as he bought it back in the little guy came running in yelling "My turn my turn" so my littlest Monkey Alex at the grand age of 2 has already started scrapbooking! He chose the photo and I stuck it down for him then he did the rest with some stickers;


I spent the evening cutting some alphas out on my cricut to see me through a week or so but am hoping to get some thickers soon. So I have bits cut out for Mini's challenge on UKS which is a doozy but not got it done yet :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Dylan's page and Alex's is so sweet - they are very lucky to have a Mum who'll let them loose with her stash!

    ReplyDelete