Wednesday 27 April 2011

Old photos of my 2 older boys

While I was continuing my spring clean yesterday I found some old school photo's of my big 2 boys and as they were so cute I couldn't have them hidden away again so today I scrapped some of them. This first one I am not quite happy with it it feels as if it needs something else but I am not sure what so please please help me out here :)

My Best Friend

This one I left quite simple as the cardstock I used was embellished around the edges. I used my sewing machine to make the paper pieces into a "quilt" and sewed on my title. I am debating sewing around the photo too but am leaving it as it is for now.

Shining Smile

The last one is actually the first one I did and is for the April week 4 weekly challenge on UKScrappers. The challenge was quite involved this week we had to;

Use black and/or white
Use metal
Use 11 of something
Use ribbon
Use something miraculous or wonderful

I used Cosmo Cricket Lil Man pp, thickers, and ribbons from my stash. I made the "cogs" using grungeboard coloured with Fibre Scraps EZ Tintz in tea stain which I then heat embossed using a versamark pad and Personal impressions Turquoise sparkle powder which gave them the rusty look. The black metal brackets are Dingbrads by Around the Block.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! For the first one - maybe a title - vertical on the right hand side - just saying "brothers" or similar? Saying that - I like it just as it is :)

    ReplyDelete