Monday 18 April 2011

My sunday fun day

I received my latest prints in the post this week and I knew after doing the CJ with the recipe pictures from my cooking and scrapping marathon last weekend I wanted to scrap the pictures of Phil and I and of Alex and "MY ball!"

I used some of the absolutely gorgeous Stella and Rose papers for our page, I really wanted to have some of the lovely Prima ruffle trim for this LO but I don't have any so I made my own version by box pleating some plain ribbon to make roses along the length. I think it came out well I am really happy with it and plan on doing it again :)


Capturing these photos of Alex was such fun I had over a dozen photos to choose from and it was hard to pick but I managed eventually lol. This is again using the March Gottacraft kit. It has definately made me aware I need to invest in some Thickers though I am not happy with the title lettering at all and may change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment