Thursday 7 April 2011

First April challenge

The first wekkly challenge of April has been set and here is my take on it. It has actually inspired me to get my own wedding album done so expect to see more pics of my wedding :)

The challenge was in four parts;
1/. Only 1 or 2 photos
2/. Use circles
3/. Have a line from a song as your title
4/. No more than two types of embellishment (ie ribbons brads, flowers etc)

I only used the one photo which is generally my style anyhow and I used my basic grey Two Scoops clear stamps to make my own black and white patterned paper and then cut circles with my Cricut. The title is the Shania Twain song which played at our wedding as I walked down the aisle :) I only used flowers as embellisments and glittered them using stickles all other bits are paper. The colours are red white and black although in the photo it looks pink *sigh*

Anyhow this will be the opening page in our wedding album hope you like it tfl :D


Yesterday was a complete photo day for me. The sun came out and the garden sprang into the most glorious colour. We are not used to having a garden with flowers as we are a forces family and move so often it seems silly to plant a lot of flowers that we may not see bloom and will get dug up by the next people to live in the house. When I do have flowers they are in pots but unfortunately I don't have green fingers mine are black and I kill everything :(
So this time the army couldn't find us a house on camp and we are in a private rental with a huge garden. Here are some of the gorgeous shots I got yesterday I am sure you will be seeing them in LO's soon :)





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers in both the layout and your snaps! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete