Saturday 2 April 2011

Crafts and Me Stamps

I have recently discovered and fallen in love with Digi Stamps. I have bought some from Crafts and me and their blog can be found here I recommend a trip to their blog the inspiration talent and amazing cards on show are well worth it :)

The first one I made into a mother's day card and the second one is my first ever easel card made as a birthday card for my Aunt Hilary. I am not that good at the colouring yet but have booked myself into a promarkers class monday evening so I am hoping to be better after that. I hope you like them :)







4 comments:

  1. Your colouring looks pretty good to me :) ... fabulous cards. Enjoy the class, where are you going for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your cards and love the claender in the previous post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards. The second is my favourite, the iamge and the colours are very "you" somehow.

    ReplyDelete