Thursday 21 April 2011

Spring has sprung

A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of the flowers in my garden. It has been a constant delight going into the garden and seeing what new flowers have sprung up. It all started with the Daffodils which popped up while it was still fairly gloomy and brightened the garden up considerably, then the garlic hyacinth sprung up everywhere around the garden carpeting the borders in a beautiful shade of blue. Then my favourites the Tulips started to appear, first red then plum, then pink and finally the orange ones. There are also some small purple flowers that I am not sure what they are possibly Verbana but I am not sure.
I thought that was that for flowers until yesterday when some gorgeous huge purple Iris's appeared along the fence. I have some sneaking feeling they may have travelled here from next door but I am not complaining :)
We have never had a proper garden before we have only had patches of lawn and a patio area so this is all new to me and it is so nice to have plants that I can't kill lol. So today I did my first LO of my beautiful garden flowers. I have taken so many pictures I will do a couple more or maybe a mini book but this is the first :)






1 comment:

  1. What a pretty page and it showcases some beautiful photos. I really like this.
    Warmest wishes
    Anita.x

    ReplyDelete